Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tracy


I've always been a fan of Tracy Morgan's outrageous comedy. His blend of timing, improvisation, and absurdity always leave me gasping for air.
About two years ago (sometime around Christmas) I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy Morgan in NYC at Club BED. It was around 2am and I found myself at the urinal breaking the seal after a few too many Redbull n’ Vodkas. The other men in line at the urinals were quietly doing their business when (out of the blue) I hear a guy yell from behind me, “I NEED SOME GUM! Does anybody have some GUM?! Chicklets? Bazooka? I need GUM! Stat!” I looked over my right shoulder to find (a quite intoxicated) Tracy Morgan, running around the restroom haphazardly. Instantaneously, I knew who it was after watching years of SNL. So of course being the big fan that I am, I reached into my pocket, pulled out a pack of trident, and gave the whole thing to him. “Wooooowww” he replied in a boisterous tone. He then entered my comfort zone, whispering in my ear, “I don’t care what they say about whitey’s- you’re alright kid.”
Take a minute to watch some of Tracy in "Totally Awesome." The best part about this clip is the outtakes- each one a little more "out there" than the last.
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment