Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mixing....

Sitting here on a lush velvet olive green couch at Ranch Labs working on the mix for a tune called “Above All.” Yeah, I think I’m about due for a blog....

I’ve been having an affair with Twitter. By the time I get in bed at night with my blog, my brain is already spent. My blog says, “Come ‘on honey, let’s have some fun,” and I reply with “Sorry bloggy- I’m just tired…” All the while, I know damn well that my lack of motivation is all thanks to Miss Twitter. That hussy!

So... Bloggy, I hope you understand and can forgive me for my electrical infidelity. Thanks for allowing me to log in- I’m glad you don’t hold a grudge.

Have a great day,

Griff


1 comment:

  1. I can't tell if I'm still laughing at your Tracy Morgan video or you calling Twitter a hussy. lol

    ReplyDelete